We make every effort to make our application visits as unobtrusive as possible; after all, it’s our goal to make your journey to the perfect lawn as painless as possible. However, there are some things that prevent us from delivering the efficient service we strive provide:
These helpful reminders will ensure we get in and out quickly and your lawn gets treated properly:
- Make sure gates are unlocked so that we can access the whole yard.
- Remove pets from any area that will be treated.
- An overabundance of leaves/limbs may prevent treatment from reaching lawn.
- Grass taller than 5” may prevent treatment from reaching roots.
- Home construction projects may restrict access.
- If you need to request specific treatment times, please contact us at least 72 hours in advance.
- Of course, weather (rain, wind) prevent us from applying lawn treatments
- For aeration, please mark your irrigation system.