Lawn Care for Avon, Indiana
Lawn Pride is proud to serve the city of Avon, Indiana. We know that developing a proper lawn care program is time-consuming, and there are probably many other things you would rather do. We are here for you, so you can get back to the things you enjoy. So spend some time with your family and friends at one of Avon 30 parks, take a stroll on one of the trails, play a round of Golf (or 2), and leave your lawn service to us!
Lawn Care Services Available in the Avon, IN Area
Our Lawn fertilization services are specifically formulated for the Avon Indiana area. Our seasonal program will enrich your lawn with the proper amounts of nutrients. In addition to fertilization, our seasonal program includes:
- Pre-emergent – This application creates a protective barrier to keep grassy weeds like crabgrass and foxtail at bay. Our pre-emergent is applied in spring.
- Weed Control – Broadleaf weed control is applied throughout the year and are tailor to correspond to the weather, needs, and overall conditions of the Avon area.
- Insect Control – Insect control keeps damaging insects from harming your lawn. We include this at least twice a year.
Aeration breaks up soil compaction, improves drainage, and gives much-needed oxygen and water to the roots of your grass, and is one of the single most valuable things that you can do for your lawn. This produces a thicker, healthier lawn. We’re here to provide easy and efficient annual aeration residents in the Avon area so that your lawn gets the care it needs.
Because aeration breaks up soil compaction, it allows more air, nutrients, and water will have access to the roots; this also creates ideal conditions for seeding. Making it easier to fill in bare spots, improve turf density, and enhance a lawn’s color.
Grubs feed on the root system of your lawn causing unsightly damage. Grubs are the larvae of beetles. Lawn Pride’s Preventative Grub Control Program is a seasonal preventive application that is designed to prevent grubs from harming your lawn.
Our Preventative Grub Program includes watering instructions that are specifically designed to team up with our grub control and comes with a one-of-a-kind guarantee. If your lawn gets grub damage after taking our Preventative Grub Program, we will not only retreat your lawn, but we will also repair it back to its prior condition.
Lawn Pride has the solution to help protect your home and family from harmful insects, bugs, and critters.
- Perimeter Pest – To keep pests outside where they belong, we spray the perimeter of your home creating a barrier of protection.
- Mosquito – We can control adult mosquitoes without harming the beneficial bugs in your yard. With a gentle mist sprayed across your lawn and landscaping.
- Double Threat – Our combination of our Perimeter Pest and Mosquito Control will provide you with all-around protection.
- Flea & Tick – Keeping you and your family safe from nasty bites, our Flea & Tick control service helps fight against these harmful pests.
- Mole – We can rid your lawn of mole with our proven mole control treatment.
- Vole – Our vole treatment stops voles from wreaking havoc in your yard.
Protect your trees and shrubs against weather, insects, and disease. Let us help improve the health of trees and shrubs to keep them looking their best.
- Spring Dormant Oil –Protects against damaging winter insects on the surface and bark of trees and shrubs.
- Spring Fertilization – Provides nutrients with an injection of fertilizer 6 inches into the plant’s dripline.
- Insect & Disease Control – Protecting against insect damage and helps protect against a variety of diseases. Lawn Pride offers 3 insect and disease control applications per year.
- Fall Fertilization – This is an injection of fertilizer 6 inches into the plant’s dripline.
- Fall Dormant Oil – Helps protect your trees and shrubs against winter insects.
Why Choose Lawn Pride?
No One Knows Avon Lawn Care Better Than Lawn Pride
We have been providing the best-formulated lawn care program for Avon Indiana since 1983. Our extensive knowledge of grasses, soil, insects, and weeds in your yard is how we are able to make your lawn healthy and beautiful.
Unlike other national lawn care companies. Lawn Pride only services Central Indiana lawns. This allows us to tailor our applications easily for the specific need of lawns in Central Indiana. Take the guesswork out of caring for your lawn and rely on our regional know-how to get the job done!
We don’t just work hard for your lawn; we work hard for you. Our strong commitment to customer service means that your concerns, questions, and needs are greeted with respect and appreciation.
See What Your Neighbors Have to Say
“ Yard always looks good. This last summer was bad but still looks good. Keep up the good work”
“They are fast, affordable, courteous, and save me so much time energy and frustration. I love them! 5 stars”
“I’ve tried several different companies and by far lawn pride has given me the best service so good my neighbor asked me who I used and now she’s a lawn pride customer as well I would recommend them to any and everyone”
“My grass is greener than the other side!”
Mary Anne O.
“I am very happy with our lawn since lawn pride took care of it last season, and they really worked with me with thoughtful consideration. They do a superb job very efficiently!”
Get an estimate
7740 Johnson Road, Indianapolis, IN 46250 Cities We Serve: Indianapolis, Fishers, Noblesville, Greenwood, Carmel, Westfield, and more…
Common Questions From Your Neighbors
My technician said I have a fungus on my lawn. How do I treat it, and is there a way to prevent this in the future?
For the most part, fungi are fairly easy to treat. Grass Can be affected by many types of fungus. Some can be easily treated with a fertilizer application. While others need a fungicide program containing to stop the spread of the fungus and cure the disease. Fungus spores can lay dormant for years, just waiting for the right (or wrong) conditions to become active. Unfortunately, we can’t control all the conditions that can cause fungus to become active. Here are some simple maintenance practices that can help lessen the chances of a fungus taking over your lawn.
- Choosing disease-resistant grass. (such as Turf Type Tall Fescue)
- Mowing frequently at a three-inch cutting height (removing no more than 1/3 of the grass blade at a time)
- Make sure your lawn gets 1-1.5 inches of water per week and water early in the morning whenever possible. (giving time for grass blades to dry during the day)
- Aerate the lawn to allow proper nutrient absorption and break up the thatch. (where disease spores can live)
How short should I mow my grass?
The ideal mowing height for lawns in Central Indiana is 3.5 to 4 inches. Make sure to mow frequently to ensure no more than one-third of the total grass blade is removed at one time. For more mowing recommendation, check out our Mowing Turf Tips
Why is it some weeds will die off after one application, but others take multiple applications?
Not all weeds are the same. Some weeds thrive in cool temperatures; others thrive in the heat. Others need very little water, and While Some need excessive water. Most weeds can be controlled with one application of our broadleaf weed control. Some Stubborn or more mature or weeds may take multiple applications to kill off. Here are a few easy steps to help get the most out of your lawn:
- Maintain a consistent lawn application program. Applications with long delays between each application can make weeds harder to maintain.
- Be careful not to mow the lawn too short. Indiana lawns should be mowed at 3.5-4 inches, at the least. Mowing short can expose the roots, causing them to dry out and make way for weeds to grow.
- Seed thin areas. Weeds can only grow where they have room. If your lawn is thin, aeration and seeding in the fall will thicken up the lawn, so weeds have less room to germinate.