We know that there are many things the residents of Westfield, Indiana, would rather do than spend their limited free time doing yard work. Lawn Pride is here for you, so you can get back to things you enjoy. So spend some time with your family and friends at Cool Creek Park and Nature Center, or visit Downtown Westfield or Clay Terrace for a little shopping and leave your lawn service to us!
Lawn Care Services Available in the Westfield, IN Area
Enhance your lawn with Lawn Pride’s Fertilization Program. Our applications are specifically formulated for lawns in the Westfield, Indiana, area. What you get with Lawn Pride’s Fertilization Program:
- Pre-emergent – Our spring pre-emergent application creates a barrier to keep grassy weeds at bay.
- Weed Control – Tailored to for lawns win Westfield, our broadleaf weed control applications are applied throughout the season for season-long weed control.
- Insect Control – As an added bonus, we include two free insect applications to keeps insects from harming your lawn.
Grubs feed on your lawn’s root system and can cause unsightly damage. Our seasonal Grub Control Program is designed to prevent grubs from damaging your lawn. Best of all, our Grub Control Program includes a one-of-a-kind guarantee. Our unique guarantee states, “If grubs damage your lawn after taking our Preventative Grub Program, Lawn Pride retreat your lawn and repair your lawn back to its prior condition.” Let Lawn Pride kick your grubs to the curb!
Don’t let harmful insects, bugs, or critters take over your home and outdoor living space. Lawn Pride offers an array of pest control applications to solve your pest problems.
Weather, insects, and disease can harm your trees and shrubs. Lawn Pride offers a wide variety of applications to enhance and protect the health of your plants.
- Spring Dormant Oil – Our Spring Dormant Oil is designed to protect your plants from damaging winter insects.
- Spring Fertilization – Feed your trees and shrubs with a Spring Fertilizer Injection to ensure your plants have the proper nutrients they need.
- Insect & Disease Control – Insects and diseases can devastate even the healthiest plants. Lawn Pride offers three Insect and Disease Control Applications to protect your trees and shrubs against damaging insects and diseases.
- Fall Fertilization – Our Fall Fertilisation is an injection of fertilizer six inches into the plant’s dripline that provides much-needed nutrients.
- Fall Dormant Oil – Shield your trees and shrubs from harmful winter insects from Lawn Pride.
Why Choose Lawn Pride?
No One Knows Westfield Lawn Care Better Than Lawn Pride!
Lawn Pride has been providing the best-formulated lawn care program for Westfield, Indiana, since 1983. Our knowledge of grasses, soil, insects, and weeds in your yard is how we are able to make your lawn healthy and beautiful. Our deep commitment to customer service at Lawn Pride means that your concerns, questions, and needs are met with respect. We don’t just work hard for your lawn; we work hard for you.
Unlike our national competitors, Lawn Pride only services Central Indiana lawns. This enables us to tailor our applications easily for the specific need of lawns in Westfield, Indiana. Choose Lawn Pride and rely on our regional knowledge and experience to get the job done right and take the guesswork out of caring for your lawn!
7740 Johnson Road, Indianapolis, IN 46250
Cities We Serve: Indianapolis, Fishers, Noblesville, Greenwood, Carmel, Westfield, and more…
Common Questions From Your Neighbors
Why is it some weeds will die off after one weed application, but others take multiple applications?
Unfortunately, not all weeds are the same. While some weeds thrive in cool temperatures, others thrive in the heat. Some need very little water, and others need excessive water. Our broadleaf weed control can kill most weeds with one application. Some more mature or stubborn weeds may take a couple of applications to kill off. Here are a few easy steps to help get the most out of your lawn:
- Maintain consistent lawn applications. Long delays between applications can cause weeds to be harder to kill and maintain.
- Don't mow the lawn too short. Indian lawn should be mowed at 3.5-4 inches at the least. Mowing short can expose the roots, drying them out, and paving the way for weeds to grow.
- Seed thin lawns. Weeds can only grow where there is room. If your lawn is thin, aerate and seed in the fall. This will thicken up the lawn giving less room for weeds to germinate.
How often should I be watering and mowing my lawn?
Lawns in Central Indiana need 1-1.5 inches of water a week. That’s about 30 minutes of watering twice a week. Starting good watering habits early will save time, money, and water. As for mowing, it’s best to mow tall. The ideal mowing height for Indiana lawns is 3-4 inches. This will grow deeper roots and improve drought tolerance. Make sure to mow frequently to ensure no more than one-third of the total grass blade is removed at one time. View our Turf Tips created by our specialist, specifically for Central Indiana residents.
Moles are ruining my lawn, but I had a grub control application. Shouldn’t that have gotten rid of them?
Moles will eat grub worms. However, their main source of food is the earthworm. Grub control will protect your lawn from damage caused by grubs themselves but not moles. Mole bait is a very effective way to get rid of moles that are on your lawn.
Cities We Serve
Rooted in Central Indiana, we tailor our services for: