Lawn Pride is proud to serve Indianapolis, Indiana. We know that there are many things you would rather do than spend your limited free time doing yard work. Lawn Pride is here for you, so you can get back to things you enjoy. So spend some time with your family and friends at the Canal, head to Circle Centre Mall to get some shopping in, or grab a bite to eat and leave your lawn service to us!
Lawn Care Services Available in the Indianapolis, IN Area
Lawn Pride’s fertilization services will improve your lawn with the proper amounts of nutrients specifically formulated for lawns in the Indianapolis Indiana area. In addition to fertilization, our seasonal program includes:
- Pre-emergent – Our pre-emergent is applied in early spring. This application creates a barrier to keep away grassy weeds like foxtail and crabgrass.
- Weed Control – We apply broadleaf weed control throughout the year. Our applications are tailor according to the needs, weather, and overall conditions of the Indianapolis area.
- Insect Control – Included twice a year, our insect control keeps insects from damaging your lawn.
A fall Aeration is one of the single best things that you can do for your lawn. This process relieves soil compaction, improves drainage, and provides much-needed oxygen and water to your root system, and creates a thicker, healthier lawn. We’re here to deliver an easy and efficient annual aeration service for Indianapolis residents so that your lawn gets the care it needs.
Because aeration breaks up soil compaction, the process creates ideal conditions for over seeding. More nutrients, air, and water will have access to your lawn’s root zone, making it easier to improve the lawn’s thickness, fill in bare spots, and enhance the color of your lawn.
Grubs are the larvae of beetles. They feed on your lawn’s roots system. This can cause unsightly damage. Lawn Pride’s Preventative Grub Control Program is a seasonal preventive application that is designed to prevent grubs from damaging your lawn.
Our Grub Program includes a unique guarantee. If your lawn is damaged by grubs after taking our Preventative Grub Program, we will not only retreat your lawn but, we will also repair your lawn back to its previous condition. This program also includes watering instructions that are designed to team up with our grub control to kick grubs to the curb!
Protect your home and family from harmful insects, bugs, and critters. Lawn Pride offers a wide variety of pest control applications to solve your pest problems.
- Perimeter Pest – We spray the perimeter of your home creating a barrier, to keep insects outside where they belong.
- Mole – Our mole control program is proven to get rid of these frustrating critters.
- Vole – This service gets rid of voles, bring their destruction to an end.
Lawn Pride offers three and shrub applications to protect your trees and shrubs against harmful diseases, bugs, and weather. Let us help improve the health of trees and shrubs to keep them looking their best.
- Spring Dormant Oil – Kills winter insects on the surface and bark of trees and shrubs.
- Spring Fertilization – An injection of fertilizer 6 inches into the plant’s dripline.
- Insect & Disease Control – Lawn Pride offers 3 insect and disease control treatments per year. Protecting against insect damage and helps protect against an assortment of diseases.
- Fall Fertilization – An injection of fertilizer 6 inches into the plant’s dripline.
- Fall Dormant Oil – Helps protect your trees and shrubs against damaging winter insects.
Why Choose Lawn Pride?
No One Knows Indianapolis Lawn Care Better Than Lawn Pride
We have been providing the best-formulated lawn care program for Indianapolis Indiana since 1983. Our extensive knowledge of soil, grasses, insects, and weeds in your yard is how we are able to make your lawn heathy and beautiful.
Unlike other national lawn care companies. Lawn Pride only services Central Indiana lawns. This allows us to customize our applications easily for the specific need of lawns in Central Indiana. Take the guesswork out of caring for your lawn and rely on our regional knowledge and experience to get the job done!
We don’t just work hard for your lawn; we work hard for you. Our deep commitment to customer service means that your questions, concerns, and needs are met with respect and appreciation.
7740 Johnson Road, Indianapolis, IN 46250
Cities We Serve: Indianapolis, Fishers, Noblesville, Greenwood, Carmel, Westfield, and more…
Common Questions From Your Neighbors
Is there anything I can do to prevent dandelions from growing on my lawn?
Although there is not any product you can apply safely to a lawn to stop broadleaf weeds from growing in your lawn, there are a few things you can do to help keep them out. Aerating and seeding in the fall will thicken up the lawn giving less room for weeds to grow to help to keep weeds out naturally. Maintaining a weed control regimen will help kill weeds as they start to germinate, keeping unsightly weeds out. See our Seasonal Turf Tips for more helpful tips.
How short should I mow my grass?
The ideal mowing height for lawns in Central Indiana is 3.5 to 4. Make sure to mow frequently to ensure no more than one-third of the total grass blade is removed at one time. For more mowing recommendation, check out our Mowing Turf Tips
It’s so hot, and my lawn looks dead. Is there anything I can do to save it?
During periods of high temperatures and low amounts of precipitation, lawns in Indiana will start to go dormant. This is a defense mechanism. By going dormant, the grass holds its nutrients in the root system instead of releasing it to the grass blades. It’s important during these times to maintain regular fertilizer applications and manually water the lawn when mother nature isn’t doing it for us. Also, limiting stress to your lawn by making sure you are not cutting your lawn too short. Indiana lawn should never be cut shorter than 3 inches and never remove more than one-third of the grass blade at one time. Seasonal Turf Tips.
Cities We Serve
Rooted in Central Indiana, we tailor our services for: