There are so many things to do in Fishers, Indiana. Whether it be spending time with your family and friends at one of Fishers’ 24 parks, taking a stroll on a nature trail, visiting the Nickel Plate District, or just relaxing at home; we know that there are many other things you would rather do than extra lawn work. Let Lawn Pride take care of your lawn care for you and stop spending your limited time researching and shopping for the right fertilizer and weed control. We are here for you, so leave your lawn service to us and get back to doing the things you enjoy!
Lawn Care Services Available in the Fishers, IN Area
Our Lawn fertilization services enrich your lawn with the proper amounts of nutrients specifically formulated for the Fishers Indiana area. In addition to fertilization, our seasonal program includes:
- Pre-emergent – We apply a pre-emergent creating a barrier to keep away grassy weeds.
- Weed Control – Applied throughout the season; our broadleaf weed control is customized according to the weather, needs, and overall conditions of the Fishers area.
- Insect Control – Insects can damage your grass. That’s why we include insect control at no additional charge, twice a season.
Over time your lawn can become compacted, causing poor drainage and preventing much-needed water and oxygen to the root system. A core aeration from Lawn Pride will alleviate these problems producing a thicker, healthier lawn. We’re here for Noblesville residents by providing an easy and efficient annual aeration so that your turf gets the care it needs.
Breaking up the soil and allowing more air, nutrients, and water to access the root zone creates the ideal conditions for seeding your lawn. This makes it easier to fill in bare spots, improve turf thickness, and enhance the lawn’s color.
Lawn Pride is here to help protect your home and family from harmful insects, critters, and bugs.
Grubs are the larvae of beetles. They feed on your lawn’s root system. This can cause unsightly damage. Lawn Pride’s Preventative Grub Control Program is a seasonal preventive application that is designed to prevent grubs from damaging your lawn.
Lawn Pride’s Preventative Grub Program comes with a one-of-a-kind guarantee. If your lawn gets grub damage after taking our Preventative Grub Program, we will retreat and repair your lawn to its prior condition. Included with our Preventative Grub Program are watering instructions that are specifically designed to team up with our grub control to kick grubs to the curb!
Let us help improve the health of your trees and shrubs and keep them looking their best. Lawn Pride offers the applications to protect your trees and shrubs against weather, insects, and disease.
- Spring Dormant Oil – Kill winter insects on the surface and bark of trees and shrubs with our Spring Dormant Oil application.
- Spring Fertilization – An injection of fertilizer 6 inches into the plant’s dripline provided much-needed nutrients to your plants.
- Insect & Disease Control – Offered three times per year, our insect and disease control applications protect against a variety of diseases and against insect damage.
- Fall Fertilization – Feed your pants with an injection of fertilizer 6 inches into the plant’s dripline.
- Fall Dormant Oil – Protect your trees and shrubs against winter insects with a Fall Dormant Oil application.
Why Choose Lawn Pride?
No One Knows Fishers Lawn Care Better Than Lawn Pride!
We have been providing the best-formulated lawn care program for Fishers Indiana since 1983. Our extensive experience and knowledge of grasses, soil, insects, and weeds in Fishers Indiana is how we are able to make your lawn healthy and beautiful.
Unlike other national lawn care corporations. Lawn Pride only services Central Indiana lawns. This allows us to customize our applications easily for the specific need of lawns in Central Indiana. Take the guesswork out of caring for your lawn and rely on our regional know-how to get the job done!
We don’t just work hard for your lawn; we work hard for you. Our strong dedication to customer service means that your concerns, questions, and needs are greeted with respect and appreciation.
7740 Johnson Road, Indianapolis, IN 46250
Cities We Serve: Indianapolis, Fishers, Noblesville, Greenwood, Carmel, Westfield, and more…
Common Questions From Your Neighbors
The ideal mowing height for lawns in Central Indiana is 3.5 to 4 inches. Make sure to mow frequently to ensure no more than one-third of the total grass blade is removed at one time. For more mowing recommendation, check out our Mowing Turf Tips.
Not all weeds are the same. While some weeds thrive in cool temperatures others thrive in the heat. Some need very little water and others need excessive water. Our broadleaf weed control can kill most weeds with one application. Some more mature or stubborn weeds may take a couple of applications to kill off. Here are a few easy steps to help get the most out of your lawn:
- Maintain consistent lawn applications. Long delays between applications can cause weeds to be harder to kill and maintain.
- Don’t mow the lawn too short. Indian lawn should be mowed at 3.5-4 inches at the least. Mowing short can expose the roots drying them out and paving the way for weeds to grow.
- Seed thin lawns. Weeds can only grow where there is room. If your lawn is thin, aerate and seed in the fall. This will thicken up the lawn giving less room for weeds to germinate.
Not at all. Our fertilizer will fall through the leave like sugar on corn flakes. The only time we will ask you to pick up your leaves, is if your leaves are more than a foot deep. We recommend maintaining a regular mowing schedule during the fall to chop the leaves into small pieces, allowing the leave to break down easier. Leaves are a good source of nutrition for your lawn and help improve the soil. Not to mention, mulching leaves with a mower is much easier than raking, blowing, and/or vacuuming the leaves. Plus, it disposes of the leaves without filling up our landfills and saves our cities thousands of dollars in disposal costs.
Cities We Serve
Rooted in Central Indiana, we tailor our services for: