Lawn Pride is proud to serve Plainfield, Indiana. We know that there are many things you would rather do than spend your limited free time doing yard work. We are here for you, so you can get back to things you enjoy. So kick back and spend some time with your family and friends. If you’re wanting to get out of the house for a while, head to The Shops at Perry Crossing and get some shopping in or grab a bite to eat and leave your lawn service to us!
Lawn Care Services Available in the Plainfield, IN Area
Lawn Pride’s fertilization services will enhance your lawn with the proper amounts of nutrients specifically formulated for lawns in the Plainfield, Indiana area. In addition to fertilization, our seasonal program includes:
- Pre-emergent – Our pre-emergent is applied in early spring. This application creates a barrier to keep away grassy weeds like crabgrass.
- Weed Control – We apply broadleaf weed control throughout the year. Our applications are tailor according to the weather, needs, and overall conditions of the Plainfield area.
- Insect Control – Included twice a year, our insect control keeps insects from harming your lawn.
A fall Aeration is one of the best things that you can do for your lawn. This process alleviates soil compaction, improves drainage, and provides much-needed oxygen and water to your root system. This creates a thicker, healthier lawn. We’re here to deliver an easy and efficient annual aeration service for Plainfield residents so that your lawn gets the care it needs.
Because aeration breaks up soil compaction, the process establishes ideal conditions for seeding. More nutrients, air, and water will have access to the root zone of your lawn, making it easier to improve the lawn’s thickness, fill in bare spots, and enhance the color of your lawn.
Grubs are the larvae of beetles. They feed on your lawn’s roots system. This can cause unsightly damage. Lawn Pride’s Preventative Grub Control Program is a seasonal preventive application designed to prevent grubs from damaging your lawn.
Our Grub Program includes a unique guarantee. If your lawn is damaged by grubs after taking our Preventative Grub Program, we will not only retreat your lawn but, we will also restore your lawn to its previous condition. Our Preventative Grub Program also includes watering instructions intended to team up with our grub control to kick grubs to the curb!!
From insects to critters, Lawn Pride has the solution to help protect your home and family from damaging insects, bugs, and critters.
- Perimeter Pest – We spray the perimeter of your home, forming a barrier, to keep insects outside where they belong.
- Mosquito – With a gentle mist throughout your lawn and landscaping, we can control adult mosquitoes without harming the beneficial insects in your yard.
- Double Threat – Our combination of our Perimeter Pest and Mosquito Control will provide you with all-around protection.
- Flea & Tick – Our Flea & Tick control service gets rid of these pests, defending you and your family against nasty bites.
- Mole – Our mole control program is proven to get rid of these harmful critters.
- Vole – Our service gets rid of voles, bring their damage to an end.
Lawn Pride offers three and shrub applications to protect your trees and shrubs against harmful disease, weather, and bugs. Let us help improve the health of trees and shrubs to keep them looking their best.
- Spring Dormant Oil – Kills winter pests on the surface and bark of trees and shrubs.
- Spring Fertilization – An injection of fertilizer 6 inches into the plant’s dripline.
- Insect & Disease Control – Lawn Pride offers 3 insect and disease control treatments per year. Guarding against insect damage and helps protect against an assortment of diseases.
- Fall Fertilization – An injection of fertilizer 6 inches into the plant’s dripline.
- Fall Dormant Oil – Helps defend your trees and shrubs against damaging winter insects.
Why Choose Lawn Pride?
No One Knows Plainfield Lawn Care Better Than Lawn Pride!
We have been delivering the best-formulated lawn care program for Plainfield, Indiana, since 1983. Our extensive knowledge of insects, soil, grasses, and weeds in your yard is how we are able to make your lawn healthy and beautiful.
Our deep commitment to customer service means that your concerns, questions, and needs are met with respect and appreciation. We don't just work hard for your lawn; we work hard for you.
Unlike other national lawn care companies. Lawn Pride only services Central Indiana lawns. This allows us to tailor our applications easily for the specific need of lawns in Central Indiana. Take the guesswork out of caring for your lawn and depend on our regional knowledge and experience to get the job done!
We don’t just work hard for your lawn; we work hard for you. Our profound commitment to customer service means that your concerns, questions, and needs are met with respect and appreciation.
7740 Johnson Road, Indianapolis, IN 46250
Cities We Serve: Indianapolis, Fishers, Noblesville, Greenwood, Carmel, Westfield, and more…
Common Questions From Your Neighbors
Why is it some weeds will die off after one weed application, but others take multiple applications?
Unfortunately, not all weeds are the same. While some weeds thrive in cool temperatures, others thrive in the heat. Some need very little water, and others need excessive water. Our broadleaf weed control can kill most weeds with one application. Some more mature or stubborn weeds may take a couple of applications to kill off. Here are a few easy steps to help get the most out of your lawn:
- Maintain consistent lawn applications. Long delays between applications can cause weeds to be harder to kill and maintain.
- Don't mow the lawn too short. Indian lawn should be mowed at 3.5-4 inches at the least. Mowing short can expose the roots, drying them out, and paving the way for weeds to grow.
- Seed thin lawns. Weeds can only grow where there is room. If your lawn is thin, aerate and seed in the fall. This will thicken up the lawn giving less room for weeds to germinate.
How often should I be watering and mowing my lawn?
Lawns in Central Indiana need 1-1.5 inches of water a week. That’s about 30 minutes of watering twice a week. Starting good watering habits early will save time, money, and water. As for mowing, it’s best to mow tall. The ideal mowing height for Indiana lawns is 3-4 inches. This will grow deeper roots and improve drought tolerance. Make sure to mow frequently to ensure no more than one-third of the total grass blade is removed at one time. View our Turf Tips created by our specialist, specifically for Central Indiana residents.
Moles are ruining my lawn, but I had a grub control application. Shouldn’t that have gotten rid of them?
Moles will eat grub worms. However, their main source of food is the earthworm. Grub control will protect your lawn from damage caused by grubs themselves but not moles. Mole bait is a very effective way to get rid of moles that are on your lawn.
Cities We Serve
Rooted in Central Indiana, we tailor our services for: