Lawn Care for Noblesville, Indiana
We know that there are many things the residents of Noblesville, Indiana, would rather do than spend their limited free time doing yard work. Lawn Pride is here for you, so you can get back to things you enjoy. So spend some time with your family and friends at Forest Park, visit Hamilton Town Center or the Historic Square for a little shopping and leave your lawn service to us!
Lawn Care Services Available in the Noblesville, IN Area
Enhance your lawn with the proper amounts of nutrients from Lawn Pride. Our applications are specifically formulated for lawns in the Noblesville, Indiana area. What you get with our Fertilization Program:
- Pre-emergent – In the spring, we create a barrier with our pre-emergent to keep grassy weeds at bay.
- Weed Control – Our broadleaf weed control applications are tailored according to the weather and overall conditions of the Noblesville a-2pxrea.
- Insect Control – Twice a year, our insect control is applied to keeps insects from harming your lawn.
Over time your lawn can become compacted, causing poor drainage and preventing much-needed water and oxygen to the root system. A core aeration from Lawn Pride will alleviate these problems producing a thicker, healthier lawn. We’re here for Noblesville residents by providing an easy and efficient annual aeration so that your turf gets the care it needs.
Breaking up the soil and allowing more air, nutrients, and water to access the root zone creates the ideal conditions for seeding your lawn. This makes it easier to fill in bare spots, improve turf thickness, and enhance the lawn’s color.
Grubs feed on the roo3pxt system of your lawn, causing unsightly damage. That’s why Lawn Pride provided a unique seasonal Preventative Grub Control Program. Our seasonal preventive application is designed to prevent grubs from damaging your lawn and includes a one-of-a-kind guarantee. Our unique guarantee states, “If grubs damage your lawn after taking our Preventative Grub Program, we will no only retreat your lawn but, we will also repair your lawn back to its prior condition.” Let Lawn Pride kick your grubs to the curb!
- Perimeter Pest – We can keep pests at bay by creating a barrier of protection around your home.
- Mosquito – Our gentle mist of mosquito control sprayed across your lawn and landscaping will control adult mosquitoes without harming the beneficial bugs in your yard.
- Double Threat – Our Double Threat Pest Protection Program combined our Perimeter Pest and Mosquito Control Program for total protection all in one.
- Flea & Tick – Keep your family and pets safe from disease-carrying insects like fleas & ticks.
- Mole – Our proven 2 application Mole Control Program will stop moles from destroying your lawn.
- Vole – Voles can wreak havoc on your lawn. Let Lawn Pride bring their destruction to an end.
Protect your trees and shrubs from weather, insects, and disease. Lawn Pride offers a wide variety of applications to protect and enhance the health of your plants.
- Spring Dormant Oil – Protects against damaging winter insects.
- Spring Fertilization – Feed your trees and shrubs with a fertilizer injection.
- Insect & Disease Control – Insects and diseases can devastate your plants. Lawn Pride offers three Insect and Disease Control Applications to protect against insect damage and helps protect against a variety of diseases.
- Fall Fertilization – An injection of fertilizer six inches into the plant’s dripline provides much-needed nutrients.
- Fall Dormant Oil – Shield your trees and shrubs from harmful winter insects.
Why Choose Lawn Pride?
No One Knows Noblesville Lawn Care Better Than Lawn Pride!
Lawn Pride has been providing the best-formulated lawn care program for Noblesville, Indiana, since 1983. Our knowledge of grasses, soil, insects, and weeds in your yard is how we are able to make your lawn healthy and beautiful.
Our deep commitment to customer service means that your concerns, questions, and needs are met with respect and appreciation. We don’t just work hard for your lawn; we work hard for you.
Unlike our national competitors, Lawn Pride only services Central Indiana lawns. This allows us to tailor our applications easily for the specific need of lawns in Central Indiana. Take the guesswork out of caring for your lawn and rely on our regional knowledge and experience to get the job done right!
See What Your Neighbors Have to Say
Get an estimate
7740 Johnson Road, Indianapolis, IN 46250 Cities We Serve: Indianapolis, Fishers, Noblesville, Greenwood, Carmel, Westfield, and more…
Common Questions From Your Neighbors
Why is it some weeds will die off after one weed application, but others take multiple applications?
Unfortunately, not all weeds are the same. While some weeds thrive in cool temperatures, others thrive in the heat. Some need very little water, and others need excessive water. Our broadleaf weed control can kill most weeds with one application. Some more mature or stubborn weeds may take a couple of applications to kill off. Here are a few easy steps to help get the most out of your lawn:
- Maintain consistent lawn applications. Long delays between applications can cause weeds to be harder to kill and maintain.
- Don’t mow the lawn too short. Indian lawn should be mowed at 3.5-4 inches at the least. Mowing short can expose the roots, drying them out, and paving the way for weeds to grow.
- Seed thin lawns. Weeds can only grow where there is room. If your lawn is thin, aerate and seed in the fall. This will thicken up the lawn giving less room for weeds to germinate.
How often should I be watering and mowing my lawn?
Lawns in Central Indiana need 1-1.5 inches of water a week. That’s about 30 minutes of watering twice a week. Starting good watering habits early will save time, money, and water. As for mowing, it’s best to mow tall. The ideal mowing height for Indiana lawns is 3-4 inches. This will grow deeper roots and improve drought tolerance. Make sure to mow frequently to ensure no more than one-third of the total grass blade is removed at one time. Download and print our Turf Tips Guide created by our specialist, specifically for Central Indiana residents.
Moles are ruining my lawn, but I had a grub control application. Shouldn’t that have gotten rid of them?
Moles will eat grub worms. However, their main source of food is the earthworm. Grub control will protect your lawn from damage caused by grubs themselves but not moles. Mole bait is a very effective way to get rid of moles that are on your lawn.