Lawn Care for Zionsville, Indiana
Lawn Pride is proud to serve Zionsville, Indiana. We know that there are many things you would rather do than spend your limited free time doing yard work. We are here for you, so you can get back to things you enjoy. So kick back and spend some time with your family and friends. So get out of the house for a while, head to one of the many parks or trails, and leave your lawn service to us!
Lawn Care Services Available in the Zionsville, IN Area
Lawn Pride’s fertilization services will improve your lawn with the proper amounts of nutrients specifically formulated for lawns in the Zionsville, Indiana, area. In addition to fertilization, our seasonal program includes:
- Pre-emergent – Our granular pre-emergent is applied in early spring. This application produces a barrier to keep away grassy weeds like crabgrass.
- Weed Control – We apply broadleaf weed control throughout the year. Our applications are tailor according to the needs, weather, and overall conditions of the Zionsville area.
- Insect Control – Included twice a year, our insect control keeps insects from damaging your lawn.
A fall Aeration is one of the best things that you can do for your lawn. This process improves drainage, alleviates soil compaction, and provides much-needed oxygen and water to your root system. This creates a thicker, healthier lawn. We’re here to deliver an easy and efficient annual aeration service for Zionsville residents so that your lawn gets the care it needs.
Because aeration breaks up soil compaction, the process establishes ideal conditions for seeding. More nutrients, water, and air will have access to the root zone of your lawn, making it easier to improve the lawn’s thickness, fill in bare spots, and enhance the color of your lawn.
Grubs are the larvae of beetles. They feed on your lawn’s roots system. This can cause unsightly damage. Lawn Pride’s Preventative Grub Control Program is a seasonal preventive application created to prevent grubs from damaging your lawn.
Our Grub Program includes a unique guarantee. If your lawn is damaged by grubs after taking our Preventative Grub Program, we will not only retreat your lawn but, we will also repair your lawn back to its previous condition. Our Preventative Grub Program also includes watering instructions to team up with our grub control to kick grubs to the curb!
From insects to critters, Lawn Pride has the solution to help protect your home and family from damaging insects, bugs, and critters.
- Perimeter Pest– We spray the perimeter of your home, creating a barrier to keep insects outside where they belong.
- Mosquito – With a gentle mist throughout your lawn and landscaping, we can control adult mosquitoes without harming the beneficial insects in your yard.
- Double Threat– Our combination of our Perimeter Pest and Mosquito Control will provide you with all-around protection.
- Flea & Tick– Our Flea & Tick control service gets rid of these pests, guarding you and your family against nasty bites.
- Mole – Our mole control program is proven to get rid of these harmful critters.
- Vole –Our service gets rid of voles, bring their destruction to an end.
Lawn Pride offers three and shrub applications to protect your trees and shrubs against harmful bugs, weather, and disease. Let us help improve the health of trees and shrubs to keep them looking their best.
- Spring Dormant Oil – Kills winter pests on the surface and bark of trees and shrubs.
- Spring Fertilization – An injection of fertilizer 6 inches into the plant’s dripline.
- Insect & Disease Control – Lawn Pride offers 3 insect and disease control treatments per year. Protecting against insect damage and helps to defend against an assortment of diseases.
- Fall Fertilization – An injection of fertilizer 6 inches into the plant’s dripline.
- Fall Dormant Oil – Helps defend your trees and shrubs against destructive winter insects.
Why Choose Lawn Pride?
No One Knows Zionsville Lawn Care Better Than Lawn Pride
We have been delivering the best-formulated lawn care program for Zionsville, Indiana, since 1983. Our extensive knowledge of insects, grasses, soil, and weeds in your yard is how we can make your lawn healthy and beautiful.
Unlike other national lawn care companies. Lawn Pride only services Central Indiana lawns. This allows us to modify our applications easily for the specific need of lawns in Central Indiana. Take the guesswork out of caring for your lawn and depend on our regional knowledge and experience to get the job done!
We don’t just work hard for your lawn; we work hard for you. Our deep commitment to customer service means that your concerns, questions, and needs are met with respect and appreciation.
See What Your Neighbors Have to Say
“I love Lawn Pride, my lawn was trash and now I have the best in my neighborhood. The leave recommendations as to how to water, how to mow, what issues they’ve notice since the last visit. I highly recommend these guys, they are the best.”
“Lawn Pride has been our lawn care provider for many years. We have lawn applications and perimeter control to help with bugs. We have always been pleased with the service! The technicians are always professional and respectful. Thank you!”
“Extremely attentive to lawn’s needs. Thorough and descriptive of lawn’s progress and issues. Great communication from staff. They suggest services but don’t push them. Lawn looks great and they are a pleasure to work with.”
Get an estimate
7740 Johnson Road, Indianapolis, IN 46250
Cities We Serve: Indianapolis, Fishers, Noblesville, Greenwood, Carmel, Westfield, and more…
Common Questions From Your Neighbors
My technician said I have a fungus on my lawn. How do I treat it, and is they a way to prevent this in the future?
Most fungi are fairly easy to treat. Many types of fungus can affect the grass. Some can be treated with an application of fertilizer. While others need a two-application fungicide program that will stop the spread of the fungus and cure the disease. Fungus spores can lay dormant for years waiting for the right conditions to activate them. Even though we can’t control all the conditions that can cause fungus to spread, here are some simple maintenance practices that can help lessen the chances of a fungus take over your lawn.
- Choosing disease-resistant grass. (such as Turf Type Tall Fescue)
- Mowing frequently at a three-inch cutting height (removing no more than one-third of the grass blade at a time)
- Make sure your lawn gets 1-1.5 inches of water per week and water early in the morning whenever possible. (giving time for grass blades to dry during the day)
- Aerate the lawn to allow proper nutrient absorption and break up the thatch. (where disease spores can live)
How short should I mow my grass?
The ideal mowing height for lawns in Central Indiana is 3.5 to 4 inches. Make sure to mow frequently to ensure no more than one-third of the total grass blade is removed at one time. For more mowing recommendation, check out our Mowing Turf Tips
Why is it some weeds will die off after one weed application, but others take multiple applications?
Unfortunately, not all weeds are the same. While some weeds thrive in cool temperatures, others thrive in the heat. Some need very little water, and others need excessive water. Our broadleaf weed control can kill most weeds with one application. Some more mature or stubborn weeds may take a couple of applications to kill off. Here are a few easy steps to help get the most out of your lawn:
- Maintain consistent lawn applications. Long delays between applications can cause weeds to be harder to kill and maintain.
- Don’t mow the lawn too short. Indian lawn should be mowed at 3-4 inches at the least. Mowing short can expose the roots, drying them out, and paving the way for weeds to grow.
- Seed thin lawns. Weeds can only grow where there is room. If your lawn is thin, aerate and seed in the fall. This will thicken up the lawn giving less room for weeds to germinate.