Lawn Care for Carmel, Indiana
Lawn Pride is proud to serve such an amazing city like Carmel Indiana. We know that there are many things you would rather do than spend your limited free time doing yard work. Lawn Pride is here for you, so you can get back to things you enjoy. So spend some time with your family and friends at Midtown Plaza, take a stroll on the Monon, or visit the Carmel City Center and leave your lawn service to us!
Lawn Care Services Available in the Carmel, IN Area
Lawn Pride’s fertilization services will enhance your lawn with the proper amounts of nutrients specifically formulated for lawns in the Carmel, Indiana area. In addition to fertilization, our seasonal program includes:
- Pre-emergent – Our pre-emergent is applied twice in spring. This application creates a barrier to keep away crabgrass and foxtail.
- Weed Control – We apply broadleaf weed control throughout the year. Our applications are tailor according to the weather and overall conditions of the Carmel area.
- Insect Control – Twice a year, we include 2 service insect control applications at no additional cost. this is to keep insects from harming your lawn.
Over time your lawn can become compacted, causing poor drainage and preventing much-needed water and oxygen to the root system. A Core Aeration from Lawn Pride will alleviate these problems producing a thicker, healthier lawn. We’re here for the residents of Carmel by providing an easy and efficient annual aeration so that your turf gets the care it needs.
Breaking up the soil, and allowing more air, nutrients, and water to have access to the root zone, creates the ideal conditions for seeding your lawn. This makes it easier to fill in bare spots, improve turf thickness, and enhance the lawn’s color.
Grubs feed on your lawn’s root system and can cause unsightly damage. That’s why Lawn Pride provides a unique seasonal Preventative Grub Control Program. Our seasonal Preventive Grub Program is designed to prevent grubs from damaging your lawn and includes a one-of-a-kind guarantee. Our unique guarantee states, “If your lawn is damaged by grubs after taking our Preventative Grub Program, we will not only retreat your lawn but, we will also repair your lawn back to its prior condition.” Let Lawn Pride kick your grubs to the curb!
From insects to critters, Lawn Pride has the solution to help protect your home and family from harmful insects, bugs, and critters.
- Perimeter Pest – We spray the perimeter of your home creating a barrier to keep pests outside where they belong.
- Mosquito – With a gentle mist across your lawn and landscaping, we can control adult mosquitoes without harming the beneficial bugs in your yard.
- Double Threat – Our Double Threat Pest Protection Program combines our Perimeter Pest and Mosquito Control Programs for all-around protection.
- Flea & Tick – Our Flea & Tick Control Program gets rid of these pests, keeping you and your family safe from nasty bites.
- Mole – Lawn Pride’s Mole Control Program is proven to get rid of these annoying critters.
- Vole – Our service gets rid of voles, bringing their destruction to an end.
Lawn Pride offers a wide array of applications to protect your trees and shrubs against weather, insects, and disease. Let us help enhance the health of your trees and shrubs to keep them looking their best.
- Spring Dormant Oil – Kills winter insects on the surface and bark of trees and shrubs.
- Spring Fertilization – An injection of fertilizer six inches into the plant’s dripline.
- Insect & Disease Control – Lawn Pride offers three Insect and Disease Control Applications per year. This Protects against insect damage and helps prevent a variety of diseases.
- Fall Fertilization – An injection of fertilizer 6 inches into the plant’s dripline.
- Fall Dormant Oil – Helps protect your trees and shrubs against winter insects.
Why Choose Lawn Pride?
No One Knows Carmel Lawn Care Better Than Lawn Pride!
Lawn Pride has been providing the best-formulated lawn care program for Carmel Indiana since 1983. Our extensive knowledge of grasses, soil, insects, and weeds in your yard is how we are able to make your lawn healthy and beautiful. We don’t just work hard for your lawn; we work hard for you. Our deep commitment to customer service means that your concerns, questions, and needs are met with respect.
Unlike national lawn care companies. Lawn Pride only services Central Indiana lawns. This allows us to tailor our applications easily for the specific needs of lawns in Central Indiana. Take the guesswork out of caring for your lawn and depend on our regional knowledge and experience to get the job done!
See What Your Neighbors Have to Say
Get an estimate
7740 Johnson Road, Indianapolis, IN 46250 Cities We Serve: Indianapolis, Fishers, Noblesville, Greenwood, Carmel, Westfield, and more…
Common Questions From Your Neighbors
When is the best time to seed my lawn, and what seed do you recommend?
We recommend aerating and seeding in the fall. Weeds naturally start to die off in the fall as the temperature starts to cool. This means that your new seed won’t have to fight for room to grow against as many weeds as it would if you seeded in the spring (when weeds are at the peak of the growing season). As for seed, Turf Type Tall Fescue is the seed for lawns in the Carmel area. This seed has a root system that grows deeper, making it more drought and disease tolerant. Check out our Seasonal Turf Tips.
How often should I be watering my lawn?
Central Indiana Lawns need 1 – 1.5 inches of water per week. This is the equivalent of watering your lawn for 30 – 45 minutes twice a week. Our Watering Turf Tips page has more tips and tricks to make watering your lawn easier.
Moles are ruining my lawn, but I had a grub control application. Shouldn’t that have protected my lawn from moles?
Moles will eat grub worms. However, their main source of food is the earthworm. Grub control will protect your lawn from damage caused by grubs themselves but not moles. Mole bait is a very effective way to get rid of moles that are on your lawn.