Lawn Care for Greenfield, Indiana
Lawn Pride is honored to serve Greenfield, Indiana. We know that there are many things you would rather do than spend your limited free time doing yard work. We are here for you, so you can get back to things you enjoy. So spend some time with your family and friends at At Riley Park, or take a stroll Down Town and check out some of the local shops and restaurants and leave your lawn service to us!
Lawn Care Services Available in the Greenfield, IN Area
Lawn Pride’s fertilization services will improve your lawn with the right amounts of nutrients specially formulated for lawns in the Greenfield Indiana area. In addition to fertilization, our seasonal program includes:
- Pre-emergent – Our pre-emergent is applied in spring. This application generates a barrier to keep away grassy weeds like crabgrass.
- Weed Control – We apply broadleaf weed control throughout the year. Our applications are customized according to the weather, needs, and overall conditions of the Greenfield area.
- Insect Control – Guaranteed twice a year, our insect control keeps insects from damaging your lawn.
A fall Aeration is one of the single best things that you can do for your lawn. This process breaks up soil compaction, improves drainage, and gives much-needed oxygen and water to your lawns root system. This creates a thicker, healthier lawn. We’re here to provide an easy and efficient annual aeration service for the residents in the Greenfield area so that your lawn gets the care it needs.
Because aeration breaks up soil compaction, the process provides ideal conditions for over seeding. More nutrients, air, and water will have access to the root zone of your lawn, making it easier to enhance the lawn’s thickness, fill in bare spots, and improve the color of your lawn.
Grubs are the larvae of beetles. They feed on your lawn’s root system. This can cause unsightly damage. Lawn Pride’s Preventative Grub Control Program is a seasonal preventive application designed to prevent grubs from harming your lawn.
Our Grub Program includes a one-of-a-kind guarantee. If your lawn is damaged by grubs after taking our Preventative Grub Program, we will retreat your lawn as well as repair your lawn back to its prior condition. Our Preventative Grub Program also includes watering instructions specifically designed to team up with our grub control to kick grubs to the curb!
From insects to critters, Lawn Pride has the solution to help defend your home and family from harmful insects, bugs, and critters.
- Perimeter Pest – We spray the perimeter of your home forming a barrier to keep pests outside where they belong.
- Mosquito – With a gentle mist across your lawn and landscaping, we can control adult mosquitoes without harming the beneficial insects in your yard.
- Double Threat – Our combination of our Perimeter Pest and Mosquito Control will provide you with all-around protection.
- Flea & Tick – Lawn Pride’s Flea & Tick control service gets rid of these pests, protecting you and your family from nasty bites.
- Mole – Our mole control program is proven to get rid of these frustrating critters.
- Vole – Lawn Pride’s service gets rid of voles, bringing their damage to an end.
Lawn Pride offers tree and shrub applications to protect your trees and shrubs against weather, insects, and disease. Let us help boost the health of trees and shrubs to keep them looking their best.
- Spring Dormant Oil – Kills winter insects on the surface and bark of trees and shrubs.
- Spring Fertilization – An injection of fertilizer 6 inches into the dripline of the plant.
- Insect & Disease Control – Lawn Pride offers 3 insect and disease control applications per year. Defending against insect damage and helps protect against a variety of diseases.
- Fall Fertilization – An injection of fertilizer 6 inches into the dripline of the plant.
- Fall Dormant Oil – Helps protect your trees and shrubs against winter pests.
Why Choose Lawn Pride?
No One Knows Greenfield Lawn Care Better Than Lawn Pride
We have been delivering the best-formulated lawn care program for Greenfield Indiana since 1983. Our extensive knowledge of grasses, soil, insects, and weeds in your yard is how we are able to make your lawn healthy and beautiful.
Unlike other national lawn care companies. Lawn Pride only services Central Indiana lawns. This allows us to adapt our applications easily for the specific need of lawns in Central Indiana. Take the guesswork out of caring for your lawn and rely on our regional knowledge and experience to get the job done!
We don’t just work hard for your lawn; we work hard for you. Our deep-rooted commitment to customer service means that your concerns, questions, and needs are met with understanding and appreciation.
See What Your Neighbors Have to Say
“Wonderful service, professional and kind representatives. Very knowledgeable if you have questions on what would best suit your lawn solution needs. Very affordable for the quality of service they provide. Highly recommend to anyone seeking a revitalized yard and service you can count on.”
“Great service, great pricing and we have noticed a whole lot of improvement on our lawn”
“Always does amazing job on our grass and is always nice when they come out and treat my husband with respect and thanks him for his service”
“Our lawn looks wonderful thanks to Lawn Pride. We have taken their service the last couple of years. We love that they are a local company”
“They have done an excellent job on getting my lawn looking good. Plus they are so friendly and easy to work with!”
Get an estimate
7740 Johnson Road, Indianapolis, IN 46250 Cities We Serve: Indianapolis, Fishers, Noblesville, Greenwood, Carmel, Westfield, and more…
Common Questions From Your Neighbors
When is the best time to seed my lawn, and what see do you recommend?
We recommend aerating and seeding in the fall. Weeds naturally start to die off in the fall as the temperature starts to cool. This means that your new seed won’t have to fight for room to grow against as many weeds as it would if you seeded in the spring (when weeds are at the peak of the growing season). As for seed, Turf Type Tall Fescue is the seed for lawns in the Greenfield area. This seed has a root system that grows deeper, making it more drought and disease tolerant. Check out our Seasonal Turf Tips.
How often should I be watering my lawn?
Central Indiana Lawns need 1 – 1.5 inches of water per week. This is the equivalent of watering your lawn for 30 – 45 minutes twice a week. Our Watering Turf Tips page has more tips and tricks to make watering your lawn easier.
I found grubs in my landscaping. Should I be worried about grubs killing my lawn?
Everyone has grubs. However, if you see a lot of grubs, it would be best to take precautions now. The problem comes when too many grubs conjugate in an area. Whenever you notice a large number of grubs in the spring or beetles in the summer, that is a good indicator that you may get grub damage in your lawn come fall. A grub preventive will help keep the number of grubs you have in your yard and down to help keep them from killing large sections of grass.